Thursday 6 August 2020

Lawn Fawn 'Fun with Food' Lawnfawnatics Challenge #80

Hey Crafters!  Today I'm sharing a super cute food and Christmas themed card tutorial which I have recreated from the Lawnfawnatics challenge #80.  I was super excited to be a featured Fawnatic and I really hope you like the tutorial and corresponding information.


I have owned the 'Sprinked with Joy' stamp and die set and the 'Milk & Cookies' set for a couple of years now and never made a card with them.  I just couldn't think up an idea or design that I loved.  Then I saw the 'Holiday Helpers' set and just knew they were the addition I needed to pull together a cute card.  The 'Baked with Love' set just finished this card off but I only used the mixer....I ran out of room 😂.  Next time I'll create a slimline version so I can fit more images on!



Supplies
- Sprinkled with Joy (Lawn Fawn)
- Milk & Cookies (Lawn Fawn)
- Baked with Love (Lawn Fawn)
- Holiday Helpers (Lawn Fawn)
- Quilted Background Cover Plate (Lawn Fawn)

- Copic Markers 
  ~ Pinks - R85, R83, R81
  ~ Cool Greys - C5, C3, C1, C00
  ~ Warm Greys - W3, W1, W0
  ~ Warm Browns - E44, E43, E42
  ~ Skin Tones - E13, E11, E00, E000, RV21
  ~ Browns (hair) - E79, E77, E74, E71 / E29, E27, E25, E23
  ~ Golds - YR24, Y38, Y15, Y11

- Distress Oxide
  ~ Spun Sugar
  ~ Picked Raspberry

- Distress Ink
  ~ Antique Linen
  ~ Vintage Photo 

- Copic Cardstock (Marker Geek)
- White Heavyweight cardstock (Hobby Craft)
- Woodgrain Cardstock 'White' (Lawn Fawn) 
- Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Brads (Woodware) shorturl.at/sMO68
- Crystal Glaze (Nuvo by Tonic)
- Embossing Buddy (
- Mini Misti (My Sweet Petunia)
- Guillotine Trimmer (Tonic)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog