Saturday 25 July 2020

Spooky Halloween! Slim Card Little Mummy Agenda Halloween Card

Welcome to a super fun and cute Halloween card tutorial!  I absolutely love making Halloween cards and think its a great chance to explore vibrant and colours.  For this card I used Mama Elephant Little Mummy Agenda stamps along with the slim card basics dies from Mama Elephant.  A full list of supplies can be found towards the end of the post.


I created lots of grassy layers for my cute Mummy's to stand in and I think it just looks adorable!  

The finished card measures 8.5" x 3.5", heres a diagram to help....



The distress inks I used for this card were:
Tumbled Glass
Peacock Feathers
Blueprint Sketch
Chipped Sapphire
Black Soot

Check out the video for a full tutorial on this card...there were quite a few steps but I think it was worth it!


Supplies List

Mama Elephant Little Mummy Agenda Stamps
Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics
Mama Elephant Galactic Cover Plate Die
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
Pretty Pink Posh Boo Stamp

Distress Inks:
Tumbled Glass
Peacock Feahers
Blueprint Sketch
Chipped Sapphire
Black Soot

Copic Markers:
Mummy's - C00, C1, C3
Skin - E17, E15, E13 / E13, E11, E00
Pumpkin Basket: YR27, YR24, E17, Y38

Gina K Connect Glue
T4TD Blending Brush
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
My Sweet Petunia Mini Stamp Platform
Heavy Weight White Cardstock (300gsm)
Black Cardstock (250gsm)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! So glad you liked it and took the time to leave me a lovely comment 😊

    ReplyDelete

About

Search This Blog