Sunday 15 December 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Hoiday Signs - Last card for 2020!

Yay! It's nearly Christmas!!  Boo, that means no more Christmas projects for a while.... :( I absolutely love making Christmas cards so I'm super excited to bring one last card to my blog and YouTube video today.  

For this card I used the Pretty Pink Posh 'Holiday Signs' stamp set which sooo cute!

I created a watercolour background using some watercolour cardstock and a nice navy coloured paint.  Once the background was dry I added a few snowflakes  using a sparkly white embossing powder.  I also splattered on a few white 'snowflakes' with some watered-down white gouache....you can never have enough snowflakes!!  I trimmed my card panel down to 4"x5.25" and adhered this a piece of navy cardstock measuring 4.25"x5.5" which leaves a nice 1/8" border all the way around and ties in really nice with the navy watercolour.

I stamped my images on to copic friendly cardstock with memento tuxudeo black ink and coloured the images using a variety of copic markers (colours used are listed below) and cut them out using my pixscan mat and silhouette portrait.  I popped the coloured images in to my misi tool and added all the sentiments using the same memento black ink.

To add dimension to the card I used foam tape behind my images and then secured them to the card with the help of a T-square ruler.

I adhered the whole card panel to a landscape top folding cardbase and finished off the card by adding a bit of nuvo crystal glaze on to a few elements of my characters.
I had some images left over so added them to some tags and added some pretty red glittery ribbon and voila.... some super easy and super cute Christmas tags!
I hope you like these super fun and festive designs...here's a list of all the products used:

- Holiday Signs - Pretty Pink Posh
- Watercolour cardstock - Rowney Daler
- Gansai Tambi 36 Colour Palette - No.67
- Silver Black Velvet Round Brush No.8
- Snowflakes: Cheerful Christmas - Simon Says Stamp, Christmas Deer - Time for Tea Designs
- White Twinkle Puff embossing powder - WOW!
- Superfine White Embossing Powder - Ranger
- Heat Gun
- Guillotine
- White Gouache - Winsor & Newton
- Copic Markers:
Signs
E27, E25, E23 , E21
Santa 
Hat/gloves/coat: R59, R39, R27
Hat trim: C3, C1, C00
Boots: C10, C7, C5
Reindeer
Face/ears/body: E55, E53, E51, E50, E37, E33, E31
Antlers/Hooves: E29, E25
Ears/cheeks: R22, R20
Snowman
Hat: C9, C7, C5, G99, G94
Body: G00, G000, G0000
Nose: Y09, Y04, Y02
Cheeks: R20
- Sizzix Bigshot Die Cutting Machine - https://bit.ly/2MKlLBp
~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~
I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog