Wednesday 2 January 2019

Super Cute Glittery 'Hugs & Kisses' card featuring Little Monkey Agenda stamps


Hello and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing this super cute card which could be a Valentine's card but could also be used for anything depending on the sentiment you use.  I've used a 'hugs & kisses' sentiment because I'm not too sure who this card will be sent to yet.

I love using nuvo glimmer paste especially the moonstone colour....I have a spare tub in my draw as I know I'll run out at some point this year!



I've used 'Tropical Leaves' stencil by Newtons Nook with these cute little monkey stamps by Mama Elephant, I think they pair well together.  I made the inked up background back in the summer but hadn't got around to making a card with it.....with Valentine's Day approaching I thought it would be perfect to kick off some 'love' themed cards.

All of the supplies I've used are listed below including the copic marker colours.  If you would like to watch my YouTube video tutorial please click below:



List of craft supplies used:

  • Little Monkey Agenda Stamps & Dies - Mama Elephant
  • Sweet Little Sentiments Stamps - Clearly Besotted
  • Tropical Leaves Stencil - Newtons Nook
  • Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames - Lawn Fawn
  • Heavyweight White Cardstock (300gsm)
  • Black Cardstock
  • Copic friendly cardstock - https://bit.ly/2ChEi4Y
  • Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
  • Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • Mini Foam Pad
  • Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
  • Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone
  • Plasctic Palette Knife 
  • Mini Misti Stamping Tool
  • Embossing Buddy/Antistatic Powder Tool
  • Super Fine White Embossing Powder - Ranger
  • Heat Tool
  • Copic Markers:
  • Monkey - E79, E77, E74, E71, E43, E42, E41, E40, R20
  • Hearts - R85, R83, R81
  • Leaves - G17, G07, G05
  • Wooden sign - E37, E35, E33
  • ATG Adhesive
  • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
  • Tonic Guillotine Paper Cutter
  • Uniball Signo White Gel Pen 1.0
  • Glossy Accents - Ranger
  • Jewels from 'Happy Haunting' Sequin pack - Lucy's Little Things
  • Tacky Glue 
  • Quick Stick Tool - WRMK
*************************************************************

Disclaimer:
*All products used in this video have been purchased by me and are products I love and enjoy using!

*************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog