Tuesday 15 May 2018

Chunky Monkey Crafts - Narky Finishing Sentiments!

Hello!
Welcome to my blog!  I'm so excited to be sharing my first design team blog post for Chunky Monkey Crafts.
I am a big fan of interactive cards so I decided to do just that on the back of a card using the Narky Finishing Sentiments stamps.  These stamps are all perfect for finishing off your card on the back!  So much choice!























Here are all the crafty ingredients I used:
  • Narky Finishing Sentiments Stamps - Chunky Monkey Crafts
  • Union Square Die Set - Mama Elephant
  • Love Letters - Lawn Fawn (stamped heart)
  • Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
  • Post It Tape
  • White Card (300gsm) - Hobby Craft
  • Guillotine - Tonic
  • ATG
  • Die Cutting Machine - Sizzix Big Shot

To get your hands on these fabulous stamps head to Chunky Monkey Crafts.  If you'd like to see more inspiration check out the Chunky Monkey Crafts Instagram page!

I look forward to sharing more of my designs with you in the coming weeks!

XOXO


















No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog