Saturday 12 August 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge #70

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing this cute card I made using the 'hello deer' stamp set from your next stamp.  I'm submitting as my entry for this months sketch challenge.  Hope you like it!  Let me know what you think!  xxx

Products I used:
Copic markers: E47,  E44, E43, E42, E41, R20, R00,  RV04, RV02, V015, V12, V09, Y11
YNS - Hello Deer Stamp set
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento - Sky Ink (clouds)
Evergreen Bough - Distress Ink
Mama Elephant - Honey Bunny (flowers)
Mama Elephant - Bold Banner
Mama Elephant - All Prettied Up
Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal
Lucy's Little Things sequins - Kiss Me
MFT - Square Scalloped Frames
Dovecraft double sided tape
Kuratake Chistle Tip Glue Pen
3M foam tape
Multi Medium Matte Glue
Sizzix Big Shot
Acetate




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet shaker with all that pink. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

About

Search This Blog