Saturday 5 January 2019

Valentines Card - Simon Says Stamp Quilted Background Stamp & Favorite Nut Stamps

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am sharing a grey and pink themed card...one of my favourite colour combinations!



I used my copic markers to colour the squirrel and envelope and used the same pink copics to make my own matching cardstock to die cut the hearts and banner.  I love how co-ordinated it all looks.



Here are all the products I used to make this card:

Favorite Nut - Neat & Tangled
Quilted Heart Background Stamp - Simon Says Stamp
Happy Valentines Day - Crazy Talk Stamps - Tim Holtz
Stitched In Circle Dies - Craftin Desert Divas
Blueprint 27 Dies - My Favorite Things
Quad Collage Die - CC Designs
Heavyweight White Cardstock (300gsm)
Black Cardstock - Creative Expressions
Graphite Cardstock - Creative Expressions
Fog Cardstock - Simon Says Stamp
Copic friendly cardstock - click here
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform (Full Size)
Embossing Buddy/Anti-static Powder Tool
Super Fine White Embossing Powder - Ranger
Clear Embossing Powder - Papermania
Heat Tool
Copic Markers:
Squirrel - E43, E42, E41, E40, W8, W4, W3, W1, W0, R81
Envelope - R85, R83, R81
Acorn - E43, E42, E77, E74
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Tonic Guillotine Paper Cutter
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Jewel Picker
Multi Medium Matte -  Ranger
¼” Double Sided Adhesive Tape
*************************************************************
Disclaimer:
*All products used in this video have been purchased by me and are products I love and enjoy using!
*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog