Friday 11 January 2019

Mermaid Shaker Card using stamps featuring Time for Tea Designs!

Happy Friday crafty friends!  Today I'm super excited to be sharing this shaker card using Time for Tea Designs stamps and dies.  I was thrilled to be contacted by owner, Joanna to see if I wanted to designs some cards using her stamps and here is my first creation!

For the background of my card I used some alcohol inks to create a watery ethereal background.  The frame for my shaker was created using the rectangle die from the 'Best Fishes Banner and Border Dies' which I lightly inked with wilted violet distress ink.

 


I filled my shaker with a selection of sequins from my stash....I love using a variety of shapes and sizes in my shaker cards!

I used copic markers to colour my images and I'ved listed all of the shades I used down below!
For the foiled dots on the mermaids tail I used a quickie glue pen and left it to dry/go tacky for 5/10 mins.  I then rubbed some rose gold foil over the top of the tacky dots which left behind small dots of foil and created a super shimmery effect...I love this technique!

Please join me again soon as I will have more cards featuring mermaid themes by Time for Tea Designs - be sure to find links to their products in the list below....go check the full range out NOW by clicking here!

Here is a list of all the products used in the making of this card:

Shell Phone stamp set - Time For Tea Designs - https://bit.ly/2CZOQWJ
Shell Phone die set - Time For Tea Designs - https://bit.ly/2Rh8gPR
Best Fishes Border & Banner Die Set - Time For Tea Designs - https://bit.ly/2shClj9
Copic friendly cardstock - https://bit.ly/2ChEi4Y
Yupo Paper - Ranger
Alcohol Ink - Raspberry, Amethyst - Ranger
Alcohol Ink Solution - Ranger
Distress Ink - Wilted Violet
Perfect Pearls - Copper
Felt Pads - Ranger
Mini Blending Tool
Mini Blending Foam Pads
Mini Misti Stamping Tool - My Sweet Petunia
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Staz-on Ink - Cotton White
Clear Acetate Sheets
Embossing Buddy - WRMK
Copic Markers:
Mermaid Tail - RV66, RV55, RV52, RV00
Skin - E00, E11, E13
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E49
Phone - B63, B66
Sequins - Gingerbread Sequin Mix - Lucy’s Little Things, plus others from my stash (which ive been collecting for over 10 years)!
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Tonic Guillotine Paper Cutter
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Quickie Glue Pen
Rose Gold Foil - Crafters Companion
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Nuvo Liquid Adhesive
Jewel Picker
Multi Medium Matte - Ranger
⅛” Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Uniball White Gel Pen Size 1.0


Time for Designs Social Media Links



*************************************************************
Disclaimer:
*the stamps and dies used in this video have been sent to me as part of design team work. All other products have been purchased by me :)
*************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search This Blog